March 14, 1992 [Letter 13]

Dear Sarah,

    Sorry for not writing for a long time. I did'nt have happy things to write. This one is a little happy, but not a lot. I wanted to write you another letter anyway because I like reading your letters and I only get your letters after I send you one.
    It was my birthday today. I've wanted to see momma for a long time, and Gaba took me today. I didn't like it. She was behind the glass and she looked sick. I didn't even get to hug her or give her a kiss. I think Gaba is mad at me because she has been really quiet since we came back, and I did'nt even talk to momma on the phone at the jail even though they wanted me to. It was scary there. I never want to go to jail.
    We had a party and the neighbors came over, but they are old. Johnny gave me a game boy and two games. One is tetris and the other is spider man. Spider man is my favorite even though I'm not very good.
    I'm sorry for writing sad things so much. Do you still want to be my penpal?

    Sincerely,
    Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment