January 29, 1992 [Letter 12]

Dear Kyle,

    Thank you, I like spelling class. I hope that he is okay. I would be very sad if my grampa was at the hospital.
    I am the tallest one in my class. I have blond hair in a ponytail most of the time. Sometimes I do not put it up and leave it down. I have glasses and I also have braces, but I do'nt like my braces. I have freckles. I have pretty shoes. That is what I look like. I also like to wear a birdy clip in my hair because it looks good on me.
    Yesterday I went for big adventure with daddy. We drove all around and then went shopping and then we walked around cascade park for a little bit. It got too cold though so we went home and had hot coco. It was a really good day.
    You're letters are always sad. You should write happy ones.

    Love, Sarah

1 comment:

  1. His letters are always sad because his life is sad :( Oh god where did these tears come from xD

    ReplyDelete