November 8, 1991 [Letter 5]

Deer Sarah,

    I did not get your letter at first because this is my new address. I live with my gaba now. She is my mom's mom. I can't live with my mom anymore. I live with papa too. They are really nice and its fun living here. I have my own room and it is big with a big bed too. They bought me some new toys and lots of lincoln logs to play with. (Those are really fun). Gameshow sounds fun too.
    Paige lives with her dad now because we have different dads. I miss her because she is funny. John sleeps with Gaba and papa because he does not like it here.
    Gaba had a penpal when she was very little. She says penpals are good to have.
    Georgia does tests too. I don't like math. We do subtracting and measure shapes during math time. What does your aunty do? What did you do for Halloween?

    Sincerely,
    Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment