October 18, 1991 [Letter 4]

Dear Kyle,

    This is fun writting letters. Friday is my favrite day of the week. My dad (I call him daddy) and mom take me out to eat and we drive around or see a movie sometimes. Last week we went to grammys house. It is too cold so we can't get pancakes like we planned. We are going to make popcorn and watch a movie instead. They are happy that we are penpels and we always talk about what I should write to you.
    I want to be just like my aunty when I grow up.
    I like math at school. We are doing subtractions now. It is more fun than adding.
    I did a test today at school. It was about subtracting numbers. I got a 97 on my test. That's really good. Do you have tests in Georgia?
    The game that I won when I got the letter is called gameshow. Miss Beverly asks the class questions and somebody gets a point when they say the right answer.

    Love, Sarah

Read the next letter.
Read the previous letter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment