October 10, 1991 [Letter 3]


Deer Sarah Perish,

    I am happy that you sent me a letter. It took a long time and I thought that no one got my letter. My teacher is old too and she's really nice. I have a brother named John. He is bigger then me and he is in boyscouts. My sisters name is Paige and she is older than John by thre years and John is 9 so that means that Paige is 12. I am 7. Paige is in middle school.
    My class doesn't go on field trips but sometimes I stay at uncle Dannys house. His house is big and lots of fun.
    I'm glad that we are penpals too. Writting letters is fun. I wish my dad would help me write them. My teacher helps us write letters.
    I had a dog named Macks one time he was a rockwiler. But my dad and mom gave him away becase he got real big.
    What do you want to be when you grow up? Princes is a good dog name.
    What game did you have to win to get the letter?

    Sinserly,
    Kyle Ayers

Read the next letter.
Read the previous letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment