October 3, 1991 [Letter 2]

Dear Kyle,

    Hi, my name is Sarah Perish and I live in Bangor, Maine. I'm seven to and my birthday is in May, so you are older then me. I didnot now what a penpel is, so my teacher told me. I want to be your penpel because that sounds fun. I didn't know what a time zone is to so my dad told me. He said that means its the same time here and there at the same time. Some places are different.
    My teacher asked everybody who wants a penpel to play a game and the winner got to be the penpel and I won. This is my first letter ever so my dad helps me write it. He sad that I should ask you questions.
    Do you have any brothers or sisters? I don't have any but I wish I had a little sister or maybe a brother.
    Have you ever gone on a field trip? My dad sad that field trips are when every one in you're class goes on the bus to a fun place and learns stuff there.
    Do you have pets? I don't have any but I want a girl puppy and name her Princes.
    I'm glad that we are penpels. I like writting letters. Please give me another letter and I will write another one after that.

    Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment