December 14, 1991 [Letter 8]

Dear Kyle,

    That sounds like fun. The Brave Little Toaster Is My favrite movie. I wish I could watch it with you and Gaba with warm blankets and hot coco.
    You built a whole house? Wow! Thats really good! I wish I could make a house. My gramma lives in Florida. Shes not the one who lives here. Thats grammy. Gramma is my mom's mom. My daddy says Florida is a little close to where you live in Georgia and he said that Atlanta is a big citty.
    Daddy and me went out by ourselfs yesterday. Mom didn't come with us because she had to work late and she was mad because she did'nt want to work on Fridays but she sad shes sorry. It was a little warmer so we went to grammy's house again and made cookies. I have lots of presents over they're and one big one. I cant wait to open them all on Christmas. Christmas is spelled funny.

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment