December 3, 1991 [Letter 7]

Deer, Sarah,

    Gaba says I cant live with my dad because he lives in South dakoda and its too cold they're I would freeze. I can't remember halloween that much but it was really good.
    Lincoln logs are lots of fun! You can build houses with them. I build big tall houses with them and I can make windows too because gaba showed me how.
    Gaba and me are best friends. Papa made a fort all over the living room, and then he took it all down and made it back so that it was pointing at the teevee so that I can watch teevee in my fort and last night gaba stayed in the fort with me all night! It was really fun because she told scary stories and then we got nice and comfy with a blanket and watched the brave little Toester with hot coco. Johnny stayed in there too, but he fell asleep first. He likes it here now.
    I have brown hair and it is short. Georgia has lots of people here. Math is hard thats why I dont like it. My favrit color is red. My favrit food is hot dogs. I like recess the most at school.
    Oh yeah on halloween I dressed like a pirate and I had a sword! It was only a little cold here, so Gaba took me out trick or treating. Its really cold now. Gaba says its a lot colder were you are in Maine though.

    Sincerely,
    Kyle

1 comment: