December 22, 1991 [Letter 9]

Deer Sarah,

    Gaba sad this will not get to your house before Christmas (Gaba sad its spelled like that cause of jesus) so have a mary Christmas! lincoln logs are really small so it wasnt as big as a real life house.
    Gaba and me do fun stuff all the time. Today we went up a giant elevator that is all glass so you can see out of it and it shoots up real fast over all the buildings. Then we got pancakes at the cracker barl and they tasted really good. Now we are watching fox and the hound while I write you're letter. I am getting tired though so I will finish it tomorow. We had to fix the fort and now it is bigger then before!
    Gaba sad I have to finish you're letter before we go to get donuts so that we can take it to the post office first but I cant think of more stuff to write.

Sincerely,
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment