January 2, 1992 [Letter 10]

Dear Kyle

    I got a puppy for Christmas and her name is Princess! She is a pudle and she is very cute. I'm going to teach her how to sit and roll over. What did you get for Christmas? I had a big box and when it opened there was another box and then another one and like a hundred boxes! Then the last one had a caller in it and it said Princess on it! That is how I got her.
    Happy new years. Daddy sad you have to have a goal for the year and mine is to teach Princess how to sit and be pottytraind. It is called a resolution. That is a goal for a year. You should make a goal to.
    My best friend is moving to a different school. Her name is Bailey. I'm sad that she is leaving. She is going to live in pencilvanya. I think thats a long way away.
    It has been a long time since my mom had a Friday with me and daddy. I wish she could come with us but she always has to work and now she has to work the weekend to. I miss her having Friday's with us.

    Love,
    Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment