January 17, 1992 [Letter 11]

Dear Sarah,

    You are a good speller. I learned lots of words from you. I did not get to see my mom or dad on Christmas. Gaba sad mom can't have visitors. We maybe can go see her tomorow though.
    Gaba had a pudle once but not anymore. Her name was Shugar. That's kinda like Princess.
    I am sorry Baley is moving away. I have never had a friend that moved. Only I moved.
    Papa is in the hospital.
    I got woke up really late and there was sirens outside. Guys in blue clothes put Papa on a bed with wheels and now he's at the hospital. Gaba says he is going to be okay and she says that a lot. Sometimes she says it to her self.
    We are getting ice cream now so I will write more later. I got strawbary. Its my favrot. Now we are visiting papa.
    You never even told me what you look like.

    Sincerely
    Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment